These Apply to all Programs for all grades.
All computer programs contain 1 hour.
In all programs, the students in different grades learn from the basic knowledge of the subject through advanced stage.
A. Analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
B. Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, or program to meet desired needs within realistic constraints
C. Apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the trade offs involved in design choices
D. Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity
E. Apply computer science principles in a broad range of non-computing applications
1. Most of the student know the knowledge of the Programming, Design, Networking, Security, Web and Graphic Design.
2. They learned how to make Robots as this is one of our fundamental course along with coding, blocks and programming.
3. They learned one instrument perfectly, (by their choice) and can learn one more as it is optional.
4. They learned one or two subjects in Art, (by their choice) Structure, Drawing, Caricaturing, Anatomy, Cartooning, Realism and etc. professionally.
This is our Goal, Teaching children useful topics in any fields and make them professional on that.
There are 3 different levels of the Music lessons.
- Children learn how to hold the Guitar, play with it, learn the notes and try to play while reading the notes.
- They are under their teacher's supervision, will be corrected by him/her.
- Children will learn the combination of each notes, the following the rhythm and play the song.
- The instructor will help them learn a new song in every 3 lessons.
- Children are capable of learning some unique songs while they are learning more techniques of playing!
- The instructor will teach them the speed, the fast rhythm and etc.
There are 3 different levels of the Painting lesson
Children will have the opportunity to express their emotions and feelings about the coloring with different color pencils. They will learn lining, some basic methods and also coloring, too.
The instructor will teach them different methods of coloring, and the perspective of each scene.
This is a class which children can express what they learned before on the paper.
The instructor will teach them to follow the rules in each perspectives to be able to draw nicely.
Children can paint pretty good but still they will learn more techniques. They will paint professionally.
The instructor will teach them to correct themselves and make the paint more professional.
All teachers are:
- University-Educated with Years of Experience